Meet Mark Holland
When I was receiving my finance/accounting degree from Mankato State University, I wondered where these skills would lead me. They led me to a great field: the mortgage industry. This industry allows me to work with people and their finances to find the appropriate mortgage product for their needs. Be it the first time homebuyer or the self- employed business owner, there is no situation that I don’t enjoy discussing.
I will work with you in a personal manner and shoot straight. I understand that going through the mortgage process is typically an exciting yet unnerving time. I’ll get you the facts so we know up front what we are looking to do. Then we proceed to get you approved in a timely manner – with no surprises!
What am I known for to realtors, builders and past clients? On-time closings with no surprises. Accurate information with final numbers for you well ahead of your closing. Happy customers.
I've realized 20 years with Bell Bank Mortgage. It’s a great company that offers the support I need to reach the end goal of satisfied customers. My assistant, Julene Brown, has also been with me for over 10 years. Please call on our experience and knowledge in order to make your mortgage process, be it a purchase or a refinance, a great one.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANK YOU. You worked so hard for us. I just wanted to get this is out to you asap. We now have a ton of work to do at the new place!
Sue and Doug
I guarantee a positive overall experience on my transactions. Mark handling the financing is a big part of that.
His quality service and professionalism stands the test of time. I’ve been doing business with Mark for over 15 years.
When he says it will get done it gets done. On time and with final numbers well before closing.
Closing loans for Mark for over 10 years has been my pleasure. We always receive the closing package well ahead of time. This allows me to do my job and ensure a great closing experience for all involved.
Mark and Bell Mortgage offer a stress free experience. My team and my clients appreciate that!
Big thanks to the both of you for getting everything completed in time for our house closing. Molly and I couldn't be happier with how smooth and painless the process was. You will be highly recommended to friends and family. Thanks again and great meeting you!
Mark was a pleasure to work with. He was insightful, patient and always acted as an advocate for my own interests. On top of that, his personal demeanor made him extremely approachable. I would highly recommend Mark.